Totally natural, toxin free and organic deodorant that works all day.
The sweat is over!
FREE from aluminium & parabens
FREE from alcohol & propylene glycol
FREE from any toxins & chemicals
FULL of natural healing ingredients
FULL of botanical goodness & essential oils
EASILY carried in your purse, school bag or hand bag
LOVINGLY hand made in Australia
You will never want to go back to a conventional deodorant
How to Use
WHEN ITS COLD
Gaia Deo Balm will get a little harder - like coconut oil does.
Dig in a little with a the back of your nail or use a spatula. Softly rub into the desired area. The paste will warm up and liquify on your skin.
WHEN ITS WARM
Gaia Deo Balm will get softer. It will have a similar consistency to thick yogurt.
Pick up a little and softly rub into the desired area
WHEN ITS HOT
Gaia Deo Balm can get a little runny.
Dip the tip of your finger into the paste. Yes, you guessed it – softly rub into the desired area.
Where to Use
Many of us only think of underarms when we think of unpleasant odors. Let us break the news to you – you can use deo balm in more places than you think.
How do we know this?? Because our clients confessed 😊
- Between your toes
- Between your thighs
- Under your breasts
- Around the private areas
Let’s examine the nurturing benefits of Gaia deodorant balm’s ingredients:
- COCONUT OIL* – anti fungal, antibacterial, moisturizing, soothing and hypoallergenic. It is used for nutritional value and to aid in weight loss when ingested.
- ARROWROOT* – promotes healing, treats ulcers and wounds. It helps treat sunburn and softens skin by enabling it to absorb moisture. It is often used in natural hair dyes. It is used for nutritional value when ingested.
- ALLUMINIUM FREE BI CARB SODA – anti fungal. It is used to treat psoriasis, eczema, insect bites, allergic rashes and sunburn. It is used in tooth pastes. It is also reported to aid in the treatment of cancers.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL* – relieves psoriasis and eczema. It is antibacterial, anti fungal, hypoallergenic, moisturizing, protective and anti ageing, It treats rashes. It is also used for nail and hair care.
- MANGO BUTTER – nourishing and hydrating. It helps combat dry skin and dermatitis. It protects from UV radiation. It has anti-ageing, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also used in soaps.
- CANDELILA WAX – nutrients rich. It is anti-inflammatory and moisturizing.
- LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL – soothing and refreshing. It antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, and an immune system supporter. It has antioxidant properties and reduces headaches. It's aromatherapy properties include: elimination of mental fatigue and feelings of nervousness, heightens awareness and helps promote positive outlook.
Do’s & Don’t’s
|Check the ingredients. Some people may have sensitivities and allergies to essential oils or other natural ingredients in Gaia deo. Review the ingredients carefully.||Do not apply immediately after shaving as your skin can get irritated|
|Some areas of the body are very sensitive so take great care before full application – patch test first.||Don't continue to use if you skin gets a little pink and sensitive. Occasionally your underarms will detox from the past usage of harmful ingredients. Discontinue use for a few days and it'll resolve itself|
|Always, always, always patch test and wait at least 48 hours for any reactions|
Why is it in Tubs?
You didn’t think that such a unique Unconventional Deo balm could be packaged into a conventional spray or roll on, did you now?
Among other nurturing ingredients Gaia deodorant contains coconut oil and it simply gets too soft in the warmer weather.
So the only way to package it without adding thickeners and hardeners was simply to pop it into tubs. Your beautiful Gaia deo will usually change with the weather.
"I never found a natural option for my deodorant that I liked until Gaia. It smells great and does a great job even when I’m at the gym or playing rock shows.”
“I’ve completely switched to your deodorant I like it a lot. I don’t sweat as much anymore…it’s so odd! But, I’m not complaining.”
“I bought a jar of Gaia after a friend had recommended you and I’m so glad I did! No more itchy armpits after shaving, no gross sweating through my deodorant, no build-up of residue, no more ingrown hair! I don’t have to reapply half way through my day. I’m odor free from 6 am until bed time. I’m a life time customer! Thank you so much for this fabulous natural alternative!”